Dare to fight against the old, hazardous ways of grilling and enjoy sweet freedom from charcoal and gas tanks. Our Revolution™ All Seasons® Portable Electric grill has eliminated the threat of flare-ups and restored safety to your cooking experience. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, this grill is kickin' gas and takin' names. Made from the strongest stainless steel in its class.
What's in the Revolution Grill Box
- Your Revolution Grill
- User's Manual
- Kenyon's Quick Start Tips to help you get going
- A Sample Size of Cerama Bryte Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F in 5 minutes, 600F within 10 minutes for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Removable lid is dishwasher safe
- Convenient carrying handles for easy transport
- Push-to-turn knob for precise control
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- UL Approved for Indoor & Outdoor use
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 12" x 9 3/8"
|Lid Lock Type
||120V - 11 amp., 240V - 6 amp.
||Marine-grade stainless steel
||Approved for Home Use
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.